I have written a lot, far more than I expected to, on the topic of Intelligent Design. The central question at issue: Is ID science? Some believe it is, some believe it isn’t, and some believe its debatable. I have come to the conclusion it is not science. The above episode and the links below explain why I have come to that conclusion.
- Intelligent Design, Credibility, and the Lack Thereof
- Intelligent Design is not Science
- Intelligent Design is a Social Theory
- The Separation of Church and State
- Ben Stein’s: Expelled the anti-science, anti-evolution “documentary;” bad science, bad reviews
- More on Ben Stein and Expelled
- Intelligent Design Links