The video below covers the resources available on the Watergate Webpage with attention to primary source documents and video.
This year marks the 15th anniversary of Kitzmiller v. Dover 2005. The Federal Court decision was an important one for anyone who supports science education. Judge John E. Jones III ruled that the Creationist idea of intelligent design violated the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment and was not science. The following lecture demonstrates that intelligent design has still not gained acceptance within the scientific community and that it is simply creationism relabeled.
- Intelligent Design, Credibility, and the Lack Thereof
- Intelligent Design is not Science
- Intelligent Design is a Social Theory
- The Separation of Church and State
- Ben Stein’s: Expelled the anti-science, anti-evolution “documentary;” bad science, bad reviews
- More on Ben Stein and Expelled
- Intelligent Design Links