Last week, I changed web hosts from Network Solutions to Hostwinds. Because Network Solutions gave me some suggestions that broke my self-hosted WordPress sites. Additionally, hosting WordPress has gotten too labor-intensive. So, I have chosen the premium option at WordPress.com. It gives me the ability to have a custom domain (keegan.blog), and it has 99% of what, for me, makes WordPress attractive. Furthermore, I came to the decision that there is no need for a separate podcast site. The Keegan Podcast is now part of The Keegan Blog. As a result, the podcast can no longer be updated through iTunes. But, no one listens to it anyway.
I have change the URL for the Keegan Blog: keegan.blog. I have also changed hosts. While 90% of the blog transferred properly, I still have a punch list. Please bear with me as I fix these minor issues. Thank you for your patience. Additionally, if you find a post that isn’t functioning properly, please leave a comment; and let me know.
My hope is that this change will remove some of the backend problems I’ve been experiencing with the blog.