Odd that they’re at a slight angle.
This is what it looks like when you are desperately trying to finish a long overdue project and continue working on other concerns.
I’m trying to complete a project I started 14 years ago. In 2006, I digitized and put onto CD approximately 4 radio shows that I produced when I was in college. Over the years, the first two out of 7 CDs were lost leaving only five, and once the shows were put on CD the tapes were no longer needed; so they were discarded.
There are about 13 shows on cassette tape still to digitize.
Yes yet another boat. I like boats.
Not much else to do in South Jersey right now…
The beginning of the last section of my lecture on the 1950s.
I have not publicly updated the change log for some time. Below are the changes made to jgkeegan.com from July 2019-May 2020.
I updated my Groucho Marx: The Writer page adding several new links and updating the HTML code. One of my oldest articles, it is becoming increasingly difficult to find new links to add to the page; or even links that still function.
Corrected an error in the text of a link on the Groucho Marx page. Additionally, checked links on the Star Trek page and added two new links; and a new video. Also updated links on the Sherlock Holmes links page.
Corrected minor typo and added missing tag in two spots in Decolonization and Indochina paper.
Corrected minor typo on Teaching Resources page.
I corrected a problem with the index page. Apparently, I put my generic folder index page in the root directory of the site. So, for the last seven days, there were two index files one HTM and the correct one HTML. The server is keyed to HTM. Once in the index.htm was in the root directory that became the index page. I must be more careful using FTP in the future. Because of the way I corrected the problem, Git did not recognize the change and there was nothing to commit. I changed the text color and font of the letters section on the Groucho Marx page.
Created a Master List of pages as well as lists for categories such as education, portfolio, articles, papers, and the like. Additionally, I have begun updating the copyright year on each page because I’m using a free HTML editor.
Completed updating copyright year on all articles and miscellaneous pages.
Completed updated copyright year for all pages in the category forensics which includes all Sherlock Holmes pages.
Completed update of copyright year for all pages in the category Education as well as the following: the Prisoner, Star Trek links, templates, and In the News.
Started work on updating the copyright year on the pages that make up the Launching of a New Constitution.
Completed updating all pages that are part of the Launching of the New Constitution.
Updated all papers.
Updated link to Judgment Day PBS Nova, which is part of the Intelligent Design Links Page. The old video was taken down due to copyright restriction.
Completed updating all pages under the category Doctor Who, which completes the Copyright update for the entire site.
New directory reviews and new pages and CSS files.
Added new book review Ella Baker.
Recently, that is, in the last three weeks or so; I have noticed that my Instagram photos are not showing up on my blog the way they were set up to with the app If This Then That (IFTTT). I have updated posts where necessary. From now on I will be posting photos directly to my blog.
Sailboat number two…